Saturday 27 December 2014

Backstage beauty with Adriana Lima


Looking back at some of my favourite shoots of 2014 brought me back to backstage at the Desigual show at New York Fashion Week for their Spring show. I photographed a series of beauty poses with arguably the best Victoria's Secret Brazilian supermodel Adrian Lima.

 I've been in similar situations in the past where you're booked for a show and it happens to be a big designer and you're not entirely sure which big names will be there. Adriana Lima is one of those extremely talented models like Cara Delevingne who doesn't need a great deal of direction, she just gave me lots of nice shapes and poses and we nailed the shots with little ease. This was definitely up there with one of my favourite moments shooting fashion as since the start I've always been a big fan.

© Simon Ackerman Photography 2014 - All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment