Saturday 3 January 2015

Photography in London

I'm going to be shooting more in London at the start of 2015, primarily shooting fashion photography but also shooting more travel photography. Here are some recent images that I shot around places such as Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar square. I'm going to use some of my long exposure techniques I learned in NYC for some night city shooting and also scout some new locations for new shoots. 


Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square. A monument erected in Central London to commemorate Admiral Horatio Nelson who died at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.


Bridge on Thames Embankment, London.


London Eye, a giant ferris wheel built in celebration of the Millennium.


Metropolitan Police at Buckingham Palace. 


Queen's Guard.


Buckingham Palace, London. 


Buckingham Palace, Westminster, London. 

© Simon Ackeman Photography - www.simonackerman.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment