Saturday 1 July 2017

Ambassadeur Art Launch


Earlier in June I was invited along to take photos at The Ambassadeur Art Launch at their new gallery situated in Westover Road in Bournemouth. Paintings are something very close to my heart as since school I have loved to create art pieces. When my teacher at school asked what I wanted to do for work experience I asked if I could stay in the art room for the week an paint on canvas with oils and wax. I created some surreal underwater scenes and also painted some of my favourite album covers. Photography & Photoshop are artistic mediums themselves so I was in my element shooting this launch! 



 The gallery launch was celebrated with award winning Iain Alexander in attendance on two exclusive open evenings. Both nights were filled with music, bubbles, local collectors, exquisite canapes by molecular magic https://molecularmagic.co/ and an explosion of creativity!















Original artworks from handpicked, cutting edge, London artists were unveiled for the first time.  The surprise collection included pieces from Internationally acclaimed Iain Alexander whose works include a portrait of President Trump painted on ‘Handle with Care’ tape and a rare David Bowie portrait which sits in the private collection of Sir Dylan Jones, Bowie’s biographer.













Top contemporary artists joining Alexander included LA street artist, Plastic Jesus, whose revolutionary work has been featured extensively in the UK media,  Brazilian, Edu Danesi, infamous for his provocative and sensual self-taught style and lenticular evolutionary, Derrick Santini, from Yorkshire whose notable collectors range from Damien Hurst to Adele.






Ambassadeur Art were delighted to be joined by Founders Karl and Chantel Cox from Amelia’s Rainbow www.ameliasrainbow.org. Amelia’s Rainbow is Ambassadeur Art’s first charity partnership whereby a percentage of sales is being donated to a different local charity each quarter.


Be sure to check out more on their website! www.ambassadeurart.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment